Duterte hits back to Aquino: “you try going into drugs, PNoy, and I’ll cut your head off”

President Rodrigo Duterte and Former Presideny Noynoy / Photo credit to the owner



After former President Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino questioned the effectiveness of the current administration's campaign against illegal drugs, President Rodrigo Duterte hits back fiercely.

Last Tuesday, Aquino told the reporters that in 2015, there are about 1.8 million drug users
in the Philippines, based on the statistics. However, come the end of 2016, he said that figures did not change and is pretty much the same as before.

“Parang wala yatang nangyari (It seems nothing happened),” Aquino said.

“Gago ka (You’re a fool).”  Are the words of president Duterte on Wednesday, answering Aquino's criticism.

“Sabi ni PNoy, parang walang nangyari. Sige, pumasok ka sa droga, PNoy, ‘pag hindi kita pinutulan ng ulo, buang ka. Anong walang nangyari? Put— Gago ka,” Duterte added.

President Duterte lambasted Noynoy that illegal drug trade was rampant under his administration, citing that police generals were also involved during the latter's term.

“Mga general mo noon, iyang aide mo, ‘yung aide ni Roxas, puro nasa droga. Konektado. Number one diyan ‘yung bata ninyo, si General Loot, isa pa ‘yang u*** na ‘yan. I mentioned his name noong pinatawag ko sila. Ewan ko lang kung nandito si Loot, p****** ina mo, huwag mong takutin general ka,” Duterte said.

(Your generals before, your aide, Roxas' aide, they are all involved in drugs. They are connected. The number one among your guy is General Loot, that another ****. I mentioned his name when I summoned the officials. I don't know if Loot is here, that ****, don't threaten me general.")

 The president was referring to retired General Vicente Loot, whom he previously identified as one those police generals involved in illegal drugs.


Source: http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/919773/breaking-president-rodrigo-duterte-drug-war-benigno-noynoy-aquino-iii


Post a Comment

0 Comments